Napoleon B. Viser
b. circa 1824, d. 27 May 1852
- Father: William Viser b. circa 1793, d. February 1866
- Mother: Rachel Brazelton b. circa 1798, d. August 1866
- Napoleon B. Viser was born circa 1824 in Mississippi.
- He married Bethenia Tennessee Hardeman, daughter of D. Hardeman and Sarah Ann Nicholson, circa 1851.
- Ann Lewis Hardeman wrote in her diary on 2 June 1851: Received a letter fom my bror D from N.O. all well--a Newspaper containing the marriage notice of my dear Bethenia which was celebrated on the 29h of April 1851 to Dr Napoleon B. Viser--they seem to be highly pleased---hope they will do well---he writes despondingly about his picuniary affairs--my dear nieces Sally and Bethenia are now married. May God bless them & prosper them in all things. -- & make them good wives & a blessing to their husbands---Sally has a little girl Ellen Lewis Hardeman. Not quite a year old a very interesting child. [From An Evening When Alone: Four Journals of Single Women in the South, 1827-67.]
- His wife Bethenia Tennessee Hardeman became a widow at his death.
- Napoleon B. Viser died on 27 May 1852.
- Last Edited: 11 Jul 2015