M, b. 24 June 1769, d. 18 July 1819
- Howell Williams was born on 24 June 1769.
- He married Dorothy Wheat say 1794.
- Howell Williams died on 18 July 1819 at age 50.
- The following appeared on 26 July 1919 in the Baltimore Patriot: Died Died. At Brooklyn, (Con.) on the 18th inst. after a severe and painful illness of 14 days which he bore with patience and resignation, and closed his useful and active life without a struggle, Mr. Howell Williams. In the death of this worthy man, his family have met with an irreparable loss, his acquaintances a warm and zealous friend, and society one of its mostuseful citizens. It is believed the deceased numbered more than 50 years, and had the singular good fortune of not having made a personal enemy.
- Last Edited: 15 Dec 2007
Family: Dorothy Wheat b. 4 February 1768, d. 14 July 1823
- Samuel May Williams+ b. 4 October 1795, d. 13 September 1858
- Henry Howell Williams+ b. 24 December 1796, d. 17 December 1873
- Sophia Jenkins Williams b. 19 August 1798
- Nathaniel Felton Williams b. 6 August 1800
- Eliza Yeisor Williams b. 10 March 1802
- William Joseph Williams b. 10 October 1803
- Mary Ann Williams b. 28 March 1805
- Matthew Reed Williams b. 28 March 1805