Paul Christopher Borth
b. 29 January 1900, d. 20 May 1977
- Father: John Christian Frederick Borth b. 30 October 1871, d. 29 November 1938
- Mother: Lulu Franziska Sipp b. 10 May 1873, d. 20 October 1962
- Paul Christopher Borth was born on 29 January 1900 in New York.
- John Christian Frederick Borth and Lulu Franziska Sipp appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1900 in Buffalo, Erie County, New York, at 221 Masten Avenue enumerated next to Lulu's parents.. Other members of the household included Paul Christopher Borth.
- John Christian Frederick Borth and Lulu Franziska Sipp appeared in the US federal census of 15 April 1910 in Buffalo, Erie County, New York, at 144 Northampton Street. Other members of the household included Paul Christopher Borth, Louis Sipp and Nanetta Hartlieb.
- John Christian Frederick Borth appeared in the US federal census of 1 January 1920 in Buffalo, Erie County, New York, at 67 Blaine Avenue. Other members of the household included Paul Christopher Borth, Lulu Franziska Sipp, Edwin Augustus Borth and Nanetta Hartlieb.
- He was an electrician specializing in armature winding, according to the 1920 census.
- The following appeared on 24 August 1921 in the Buffalo Courier: (Marriage Licenses) Paul C. Berth, No. 67 Blaine avenue -- Helen M. Dresing, No. 503 East Ferry street.
- He married Helen M. Dresing, daughter of Louis C. F. Dresing and Emma Hammer, in August 1921.
- He married Hildegard A. Cuedek, daughter of Albert Cuedek and Elizabeth Stuby, in 1937.
- Paul Christopher Borth and Hildegard A. Cuedek appeared in the US federal census of 1 April 1940 in Snyder, Erie County, New York, at 146 North Harlem Road enumerated next to Paul's mother and his brother Edwin.. Other members of the household included Paul Roger Borth.
- He was employed as a superintendent at a brewery, according to the 1940 census.
- He married Gertrude E. Pirson, daughter of William F. Pirson and Mary (?), on 12 September 1955.
- Paul Christopher Borth died on 20 May 1977 at age 77.
- He was interred at Forest Lawn Cemetery, Buffalo, Erie County, New York.
- The following appeared on 7 December 1997 in a local newspaper: [Died] Gertrude E. Rahl, December 3, 1997, of the Blocher Homes, beloved wife of the late Paul C. Borth and Harry I. Rahl; step-mother of Doris (Neal) Croop and P. Roger (Lynda) Borth of North Carolina; also survived by several cousins. Friends are invited to attend services at the Blocher Homes, 135 Evans St., Williamsville, NY, Wednesday morning at 10:30.
- Last Edited: 3 Nov 2013
- Charts: Descendants of DEXHEIMER Philipp Peter & Maria Agnesa Wagner / Anna Christina Baltz , Descendants of KÄMERER Laurentius & Catharina Schömbs
Family 1: Helen M. Dresing b. 7 January 1897, d. 28 December 1967
- Jean E. Borth+ b. 28 July 1923, d. 7 December 2003
Family 2: Hildegard A. Cuedek b. 26 July 1908, d. 30 November 1975
- Paul Roger Borth+ b. 5 January 1938, d. 28 April 2001