Ruth M. Meegan
b. 6 November 1908, d. October 1985
- Father: Michael J. Meegan b. 1871, d. 12 May 1958
- Mother: Wilhelmina Miller b. 1874, d. 6 December 1939
- Ruth M. Meegan was born on 6 November 1908 in New York.
- She married George A. Borth, son of William George Borth and Eleanor Doehnert, on 3 February 1934.
- The following appeared on 9 December 1939 in the Buffalo Courier-Express: [Died] December 6, 1939, Wilhelmina Miller Meegan, wife of Michael J. Meegan; mother of Mrs. George A. Borth; sister of Arthur L. Miller, the late Frederick J. Miller; daughter of the late Frederick and Wilhelmina Peters Miller. Funeral from the family residence, 168 Hamlin Road, Saturday afternoon at 2:30 o'clock. Friends are invited to attend. Deceased was a member of Modestia Rebekah Lodge No. 66, I. O. O. F.
- Ruth M. Meegan became a widow at the 4 September 1945 death of her husband George A. Borth.
- The following appeared on 6 September 1945 in the Buffalo Courier-Express: [Died] George A. Borth of 332 Argonne Drive, Kenmore, in this city, September 5, 1945, beloved husband of Ruth Meegan Borth, father of George A., Jr; son of Elanor and the late George W. Borth, brother of Mrs. George A. Keene of Williamsville. Funeral from the funeral home of John E. Meyer, 174 Niagara Falls Blvd., Saturday afternoon at 2:30. Friends invited.
- She married William J. Schunk, son of William Schunk and Ottilia Brechenmacher.
- George A. Borth and Ruth M. Meegan appeared in the US federal census of 1 April 1940 in Kenmore, Erie County, New York, at 332 Argonne Drive.
- The following appeared on 14 May 1958 in the Buffalo Courier-Express: [Died] Michael J. Meegan, of 54 Grosvenor Rd., Kenmore, May 12, 1958, husband of the late Wilhelmina Miller Meegan; father of Mrs. William J. Schunk; grandfather of George A. Borth. Friends may call after noon Wednesday at the Bury Funeral Home, 3070 Delaware Ave., where funeral will be held Friday morning at 9 and from St. John's Baptist Church, Englewood Ave., at 9:30 o'clock. Friends are invited.
- The SSDI lists Buffalo, Erie County, New York, as the last residence of record of Ruth M. Meegan.
- Ruth M. Meegan died in October 1985 at age 76.
- William J. Schunk became a widower at her death.
- She was interred at Forest Lawn Cemetery, Buffalo, Erie County, New York.
- Last Edited: 10 Apr 2014
- Charts: Descendants of DEXHEIMER Philipp Peter & Maria Agnesa Wagner / Anna Christina Baltz , Descendants of KÄMERER Laurentius & Catharina Schömbs