Christina Felicitas Tautphaues
b. circa 1790, d. 11 December 1867
- Christina Felicitas Tautphaues was born circa 1790 in Germany.
- She married Johann Jacob Ebling, son of Dietrich Daniel Ebling and Maria Charlotta Dexheimer, say 1814.
- Johann Jacob Ebling and Christina Felicitas Tautphaues arrived in the Port of New York on 10 August 1854, accompanied by Carl Ebling aboard the Bavaria, having departed from La Havre. The Bavaria was an American packet ship of the Wm Whitlock Line, built in 1846 at the Wm H. Webb shipyard in New York, burthen 908 tons, operating between New York and Le Havre; master for the voyage was J. A. Bailey. Note that the place of origin specified for this family was Wuerttemberg.
- Johann Jacob Ebling and Christina Felicitas Tautphaues appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1860 in Troy, Oakland County, Michigan, living next to sons Michael and Andrew.
- Johann Jacob Ebling became a widower at her death.
- Christina Felicitas Tautphaues died on 11 December 1867 in Troy, Michigan.
- Last Edited: 4 Dec 2009