Gertrude Inez Yeaton
b. 14 August 1899, d. 1 June 1986
- Gertrude Inez Yeaton was born on 14 August 1899 in California.
- She was known as Trudie.
- She married William Mark Young, son of Oliver Mark Young and Susanna Kammerer, on 19 September 1930 in Santa Monica, Los Angeles County, California, by license issued the same day, with Episcopal clergyman Wallace N. Pierson officiating. Witnesses were Gordon and Florence Yeaton.
- William Mark Young and Gertrude Inez Yeaton appeared in the US federal census of 1 April 1940 in Santa Monica, Los Angeles County, California, at 709 Twentieth Street. In 1935 they were living in Los Angeles.
- Gertrude Inez Yeaton became a widow at the 13 January 1948 death of her husband William Mark Young.
- The SSDI lists Santa Monica, California, as the last residence of record of Gertrude Inez Yeaton.
- Gertrude Inez Yeaton died on 1 June 1986 at age 86 in Los Angeles County, California.
- Last Edited: 14 Sep 2013
- Charts: Descendants of DEXHEIMER Philipp Peter & Maria Agnesa Wagner / Anna Christina Baltz , Descendants of KÄMERER Laurentius & Catharina Schömbs