Samuel G. Ade
b. June 1858
- Samuel G. Ade was born in June 1858 in Illinois.
- The following appeared on 22 June 1885 in the Niagara Falls Gazette: The marriage of Mrs. [sic] Christine Fink, daugter of Konrad Fink of Suspension Bridge, to Samuel Ade of Chicago takes place to-morrow. There is to be a reception at the house of the bride's parents after the ceremony. The happy couple will be at home at 150 North Ashland Ave., Chicago, after July 20th.
- He married Christiana Fink, daughter of Konrad Fink and Margaretha Walter, on 23 June 1885 in Niagara Falls, Niagara County, New York, at the home of Konrad Fink. The marriage was witnessed by Konrad Fink and Anna Marie Kammerer.
- Samuel G. Ade became a widower at the 15 December 1896 death of his wife Christiana Fink.
- The following appeared on 17 December 1896 in The Buffalo Courier: (Niagara Falls) Mrs. Christian Ade, wife of Samuel G. Ade of Chicago, died at the residence of her father, Assessor Conrad Fink of this city, last evening, aftrer a long illness, aged 35 years. A husband, two children and many relatives and friends survive her. The funeral is announced to take place from the residence of Mr. Fink at 10 o'clock Friday morning. The Rev. J. H. Asbeck, pastor of the German Zion's Church, officiating.
- Last Edited: 10 Jul 2012