Laura S. Dexheimer
b. 3 October 1903, d. September 1980
- Father: Adolph Dexheimer b. 6 February 1861
- Mother: Catharine Sudler Ball b. June 1872, d. 19 May 1945
- Laura S. Dexheimer was born on 3 October 1903 in New York.
- Adolph Dexheimer and Catharine Sudler Ball appeared in the US federal census of 15 April 1910 in Manhattan, New York, at 231 East 126th Street and three lodgers.. Other members of the household included Laura S. Dexheimer, Catharine F. Dexheimer, Lillian Margaret Dexheimer, Katharine Frances Manning, Margaret Ann Manning and Grace Cecilia Manning.
- She married Charles Edward Main say 1934.
- The following appeared in a local newspaper: Mrs. Catherine Ball Lee died May 19, 1945 in Norwalk Hospital after long illness. She is survived by her husband William J. Lee, daughters, Mrs. Herbert V. Kingwell, Mrs. Andrew Stabell and Mrs. John F. Olivieri all of Norwalk. Mrs. Charles E. Main of Ridgewood, NJ, one brother, Charles Ball, Spring Lake, NJ; and 9 grandchildren. Services from Raymond Funeral Home and interment Riverside Cemetery, Norwalk, CT.
- Laura S. Dexheimer died in September 1980 at age 76.
- It is likely that this photograph, identified only as "Dexheimer" on the back, is one of Adolph & Kate Ball Dexheimer's girls.
- Last Edited: 25 Jan 2010