Johann Georg Häberle
b. 1 December 1752, d. 14 March 1831
- Father: Johann Georg Häberle b. 10 December 1730, d. 22 July 1806
- Mother: Sybilla Weberruß b. circa 1723, d. 24 March 1779
- Johann Georg Häberle was born on 1 December 1752 in Machtolsheim, Württemberg. Translated aus den evangelischen Kirchenbücher der Machtolsheim: On 1 Dezember 1752, at 8 o'clock in the borning was born, and baptized at noon, Johann Georg, son of Johann George Häberle, Carpenter, and Sybilla, nee Weberußin. Sponsors were Georg Miller, Farmer, and Elisabetha Schwenckin. (Death date is noted: 14 Marz 1831.)
- He was a Carpenter.
- He married Catharina Ostertag, daughter of Michael Ostertag and Catharina (?), on 15 February 1779 in Machtolsheim, Württemberg.
- He married Margaretha Walter, daughter of Johannes Walter and Catharina Burkhardt, on 7 July 1792 in Machtolsheim, Württemberg.
- Johann Georg Häberle died on 14 March 1831 at age 78 in Machtolsheim, Württemberg.
- Last Edited: 2 Sep 2012