b. circa 1860, d. 3 February 1880
- Father: Konrad Stähle b. 5 January 1830, d. 21 February 1885
- Mother: Ursula Walter b. 13 November 1830, d. 9 April 1913
- Fred Stahle was born circa 1860 in New York.
- Konrad Stähle and Ursula Walter, appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1870 in Suspension Bridge, Niagara County, New York. Other members of the household included Fred Stahle, Margaret Stahle, Catharine Stahle, Johanna Stahle, Conrad Stahle, Barbara Stahle and Simon Andreas Stahle.
- Fred Stahle died on 3 February 1880 in Niagara County, New York.
- He was interred on 30 April 1885 at Oakwood Cemetery, Niagara Falls, Niagara County, New York, having been moved from his original burial place in the town ground section.
- Last Edited: 10 Feb 2014