b. 11 September 1859, d. 30 November 1942
- Father: Edward Horn b. 11 September 1824, d. 9 February 1915
- Mother: Sophia Geyer b. January 1833, d. 17 September 1900
- Albert Horn was born on 11 September 1859 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- He married Matilda Scheck, daughter of Georg Heinrich Scheck and Anna Magdalena Dexheimer, circa 1884.
- Albert and Matilda Horn were living at 829 Geary in Philadelphia when their son Albert died on 2 October 1888.
- Albert Horn and Matilda Scheck appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1900 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, at 2334 Turner Street. Other members of the household included Ada Madeline Horn and Walter Benjamin Turner. Also in the household was one female boarder, Mary A. Blautz, a dressmaker.
- He was a paper cutter, according to the 1900 census.
- Albert Horn became a widower at the 23 September 1906 death of his wife Matilda Scheck.
- The following appeared on 24 September 1906 in The Philadelphia Inquirer: [Died] On the 23d inst. Matilda, beloved wife of Albert Horn. Relatives and friends of the family are respectfully invited to attend funeral services, Monday afternoon at 2 o'clock, at her late residence, 2430 Oxford street. Interment strictly private, Fernwood Cemetery.
- Albert Horn appeared in the US federal census of 15 April 1910 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Other members of the household included Ada Madeline Horn, Pauline Scheck, Horace John Dehler and Louisa Turner. Also in the household was lodger Mame Blau.
- He was a locomotive machinist, according to the 1910 census.
- Albert Horn appeared in the US federal census of 1 April 1930 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, at 2257 Woodstock Street enumerated with his brother Emil (age 61.)
- He was employed as a paper cutter in cigar box factory, according to the 1930 census.
- Leon Francis Carlin and Ada Madeline Horn appeared in the US federal census of 1 April 1940 in Southampton, Bucks County, Pennsylvania, at Second Street Pike. Other members of the household included Albert Horn.
- At the time of his death, his usual residence was in Southampton, Pennsylvania, at Second Street Pike.
- Albert Horn died on 30 November 1942 at age 83 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, at Anglecott Nursing Home . His death was officially witnessed by Leon Francis Carlin.
- He was interred at Fernwood Cemetery, Fernwood, Delaware County, Pennsylvania.
- Last Edited: 22 Mar 2015