b. February 1868
- Father: Frederic Grieser b. 18 August 1833, d. 21 January 1873
- Mother: Anna Elisabetha Dexheimer b. 11 September 1828, d. 23 December 1895
- Lina Grieser was born in February 1868 in Michigan.
- Frederic Grieser and Anna Elisabetha Dexheimer, appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1870 in Detroit, Wayne County, Michigan. Other members of the household included Lina Grieser, Maria J. Grieser, Louis Grieser, John Grieser and Nicholas Grieser.
- Anna Elisabetha Dexheimer appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1880 in Detroit, Wayne County, Michigan, at 294 Sherman Street and brewer John Schmidt.. Other members of the household included Lina Grieser, Louis Grieser, John Grieser and Nicholas Grieser.
- She married Frank Stauch, son of George M. Stauch and Louisa (?), on 13 July 1887 in Detroit, Michigan.
- Frank Stauch and Lina Grieser appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1900 in Royal Oak Township, Oakland County, Michigan, and daughter Laura is enumerated with her Stauch grandparents.. Other members of the household included Bessie Stauch and Selina M. Stauch.
- Likely Lina and Frank Stauch died sometime between the 1900 and 1910 censuses, based on the presence of daughters Bessie and Saline in the 1910 household of Lena's brother Nicholas Grieser.
- It is an educated guess that Anna Elisabetha Dexheimer married Frederick Grieser, pending further research. Although her stated age indicates that she was born about 1832 rather than late 1828, it is possible that she may have consistently under-stated her age, possilby because her husband appears to have been younger.
- Last Edited: 12 Oct 2010