Henry Ditman Harms
b. 18 February 1872, d. 1 March 1945
- Father: John Charles Harms b. circa June 1830, d. 14 November 1885
- Mother: Anna Magdalena Dexheimer b. 21 February 1838, d. 1 November 1924
- Henry Ditman Harms was born on 18 February 1872 in Elverta, Sacramento County, California.
- John Charles Harms and Anna Magdalena Dexheimer appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1880 in American, Sacramento County, California, and two farm laborers.. Other members of the household included Henry Ditman Harms, Lena Harms, Elizabeth Harms, Anna Harms, Caroline Harms and Sophia Harms.
- He married Maud B. Cousman on 28 October 1895 in Sacramento County, California.
- The following appeared on 3 November 1924 in The Sacramento Bee: [Died] In Elverta November 1, 1924, Lena Harms. Wife of the late Charles Harms, beloved mother of Mrs. Lizzie H. Stahl of South San Francisco, Mrs. Anna Wait of Elverta, Mrs. Sophia Dosch, Mrs. Philippina Poole, Henry D. Harms of Sacramento & the late Mrs. Lena Nicholas: a native of Germany, aged 98 years, 8 months and 10 days. Friends are respectfully invited to attend the funeral to-morrow (Tuesday) at 1:30 p.m., from the home of Harry A. Nauman & Son. 1811 G Street. Interment City Cemetery.
- Henry Ditman Harms died on 1 March 1945 at age 73 in San Juaquin County, California.
- Last Edited: 26 May 2012