b. 18 December 1874, d. 14 April 1941
- Father: John Charles Harms b. circa June 1830, d. 14 November 1885
- Mother: Anna Magdalena Dexheimer b. 21 February 1838, d. 1 November 1924
- Anna Harms was born on 18 December 1874 in Elverta, Sacramento County, California.
- John Charles Harms and Anna Magdalena Dexheimer appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1880 in American, Sacramento County, California, and two farm laborers.. Other members of the household included Anna Harms, Lena Harms, Henry Ditman Harms, Elizabeth Harms, Caroline Harms and Sophia Harms.
- She married Carlyle Wait on 16 January 1894 in Sacramento County, California.
- The following appeared on 3 November 1924 in The Sacramento Bee: [Died] In Elverta November 1, 1924, Lena Harms. Wife of the late Charles Harms, beloved mother of Mrs. Lizzie H. Stahl of South San Francisco, Mrs. Anna Wait of Elverta, Mrs. Sophia Dosch, Mrs. Philippina Poole, Henry D. Harms of Sacramento & the late Mrs. Lena Nicholas: a native of Germany, aged 98 years, 8 months and 10 days. Friends are respectfully invited to attend the funeral to-morrow (Tuesday) at 1:30 p.m., from the home of Harry A. Nauman & Son. 1811 G Street. Interment City Cemetery.
- Anna Harms died on 14 April 1941 at age 66 in Imola, Napa County, California, at Napa State Hospital.
- Last Edited: 10 Feb 2009