William J. Lee
b. circa 1873, d. 23 October 1958
- William J. Lee was born circa 1873 in New York.
- He married Catharine Sudler Ball, daughter of Alexander Ball and Laura Sudler, say 1928.
- An unknown person appeared in the 1930 Norwalk, Connecticut, City Directory at 21 Marshall with Katharine, employed by H&B Company..
- William J. Lee and Catharine Sudler Ball appeared in the US federal census of 1 April 1930 in Norwalk, Fairfield County, Connecticut, at 21 Marshall Street and grandson William Frundenthal, age 15.. Other members of the household included Catharine F. Dexheimer, Daniel J. Moran and Alfred J. Fuhrman.
- He was employed as a mechanic at a lumber yard, according to the 1930 census.
- William J. Lee appeared in the 1941 Norwalk, Connecticut, City Directory at 21 Marshall with Catherine S., listed as a watchman at H&B Company..
- William J. Lee became a widower at the 19 May 1945 death of his wife Catharine Sudler Ball.
- The following appeared in a local newspaper: Mrs. Catherine Ball Lee died May 19, 1945 in Norwalk Hospital after long illness. She is survived by her husband William J. Lee, daughters, Mrs. Herbert V. Kingwell, Mrs. Andrew Stabell and Mrs. John F. Olivieri all of Norwalk. Mrs. Charles E. Main of Ridgewood, NJ, one brother, Charles Ball, Spring Lake, NJ; and 9 grandchildren. Services from Raymond Funeral Home and interment Riverside Cemetery, Norwalk, CT.
- William J. Lee appeared in the 1952 Norwalk, Connecticut, City Directory at 18 Grand listed as a watchman at H&B Company..
- William J. Lee appeared in the 1954 Norwalk, Connecticut, City Directory at 18 Grand listed without a workplace. He does not appear in the 1955 Norwalk Directory..
- William J. Lee died on 23 October 1958 in Norwalk, Fairfield County, Connecticut.
- Last Edited: 24 Dec 2009