Cecilia Louise Nigg
b. 13 December 1881, d. 11 July 1940
- Father: Joseph P. Nigg b. 30 June 1856, d. 7 June 1937
- Mother: Maria J. Grieser b. 10 April 1857, d. 9 June 1937
- Cecilia Louise Nigg was born on 13 December 1881 in Detroit, Wayne County, Michigan.
- Joseph P. Nigg and Maria J. Grieser appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1900 in Detroit, Wayne County, Michigan, at 306 St. Aubin Avenue. Other members of the household included Cecilia Louise Nigg, Joseph C. Nigg, Albert John Nigg, Herbert Nicholas Nigg and Esther Nigg.
- She was a book binder, according to the 1900 census.
- She married Russell Grant Mathews, son of John H. Mathews and Elizabeth Grant, on 13 May 1903 in Detroit, Michigan.
- She officially witnessed the death of Maria J. Grieser on 9 June 1937 in Clay, St. Clair County, Michigan.
- At the time of her death, her usual residence was in Detroit, Wayne County, Michigan, at 9703 Berkshire.
- Cecilia Louise Nigg died on 11 July 1940 at age 58 in Clay Township, St. Clair County, Michigan, . Informant was her daughter Marjorie Monroe.
- She was interred at Evergreen Cemetery, Detroit, Wayne County, Michigan.
- Last Edited: 2 Apr 2016