b. 25 September 1898, d. February 1980
- Nicholas Pandolas was born on 25 September 1898 in Athens, Greece, according to his naturalization application, but 27 February 1896 in the SSDI.
- His name was recorded as Nicola Pantelirelis prior to emigration.
- Nicola Pantelirelis arrived in the port of New York on 20 June 1916 aboard the SS Dante Alighieri, having departed Naples on 4 June 1915.
- He married Grace Cecilia Manning, daughter of Alfred F. Manning and Katharine Frances McCarthy, on 5 August 1928 in Manhattan, New York.
- Nicholas Pandolas and Grace Cecilia Manning appeared in the US federal census of 1 April 1930 in Bronx, New York, at 350 East 139th Street living next to Graces mother and sister Margaret.
- Nicholas Pandolas was naturalized on 10 April 1939, while residing at 346 East 139th Street in the Bronx.
- Grace Cecilia Manning became a widow at his death.
- Nicholas Pandolas died in February 1980 at age 81.
- The SSDI lists Bronx, New York, as the last residence of record of Nicholas Pandolas.
- Last Edited: 18 Mar 2010