Robert G. Gibson
b. circa 1886
- Robert G. Gibson was born circa 1886 in New York.
- He married Adeline Selma Hartmann, daughter of Max Hartmann and Sophia A. Karl, on 27 April 1909 in Bronx, New York.
- Max Hartmann and Sophia A. Karl appeared in the US federal census of 15 April 1910 in Bronx, New York, at 1391 Washington Avenue. Other members of the household included Robert G. Gibson, Edward M. Hartmann, Grover Cleveland Hartmann and Adeline Selma Hartmann.
- He was employed as a clerk, according to the 1910 census.
- Robert G. Gibson became a widower at the May 1919 death of his wife Adeline Selma Hartmann.
- The following appeared on 27 May 1919 in The New York Times: [Died] Selma Gibson (nee Hartman), beloved wife of Robert G. Gibson, suddenly at Saranac Lake, N. Y., in the 32d year of her age. Notice of funeral later.
- Robert G. Gibson appeared in the US federal census of 1 January 1920 in Glen Ridge, Essex County, New Jersey, at 14 High Street. Other members of the household included Selma Gibson. And also in the household was May E. Thomas?, employed as a cook.
- He was employed as a clerk, according to the 1920 census.
- Last Edited: 17 Jul 2010