Johann Georg Nebel
b. December 1866, d. 30 April 1909
- Johann Georg Nebel was born in December 1866 in Switzerland.
- He married Unknown (?)
- Johann Georg Nebel arrived in the Port of New York on 6 September 1887, from Havre aboard the SS La Normandie. [It is an educated guess that this is the right record; further research is required to confirm.]
- Johann Georg Nebel arrived circa 1888, according to the 1900 census.
- He married Magdalena Karl, daughter of Georg Anton Karl and Sophia Dexheimer, circa 1891.
- Johann Georg Nebel and Magdalena Karl appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1900 in Manhattan, New York, at 141 67th Street. Other members of the household included Minnie Nebel and Charles George Nebel.
- He was working in a gas house, according to the 1900 census.
- Magdalena Karl became a widow at his death.
- Johann Georg Nebel died on 30 April 1909 at age 42 in Manhattan, New York.
- Last Edited: 29 Jan 2013