Judith Marie Rolff
b. 27 April 1936, d. 14 July 2010
- Father: George P. Rolff b. August 1909, d. circa 1962
- Mother: Cecelia Poland b. 12 September 1911, d. 23 July 2000
- Judith Marie Rolff was born on 27 April 1936 in New Jersey.
- George P. Rolff and Cecelia Poland appeared in the US federal census of 1 April 1940 in North Bergen Township, Hudson County, New Jersey, at 897 Broadway. Other members of the household included Judith Marie Rolff, Jacqueline Phyllis Rolff.
- She married Albert Raby.
- Judith Marie Rolff died on 14 July 2010 at age 74 in Newport News, Virginia, at Riverside Regional Medical Center.
- Albert Raby became a widower at her death.
- She was interred at the St. Charles Catholic Church Columbarium, Cape Charles, Northampton County, Virginia.
- The following appeared in a local newspaper: Judith Marie "Judy" Raby, 74, wife of Albert Raby and a resident of Exmore, VA, passed away Wednesday, July 14, 2010, at Riverside Regional Medical Center in Newport News, VA. A native of New Jersey, she was the daughter of the late George Rolff and the late Ceceila Poland Rolff. She was a member of St. Charles Catholic Church.
Mrs. Raby is survived by three sons, Tom Raby and his wife Lisa of Henryville, PA, James Raby of East Stroudsburg, PA, and George Raby of New Windsor, NY; two sisters, Joan Reid and her husband George of Dallas, TX, Jackie Phillips and her husband Eugene of Georgia; a brother, George Rolff of California; eight grandchildren, Jessica, Tabatha, Kyrstie, Shawnn, James, Jr, Kennie, Keefe, and Reid; a great-great grandson, Tom Tom. She was predeceased by a daughter, Cheryl Ann Raby.
A Funeral Mass will be held Tuesday, July 20, 2010, at 11:00 AM at St. Charles Catholic Church with Father J. Michael Breslin officiating. Interment will follow in the St. Charles Catholic Church Columbarium. A Christian Wake service will be held at the church Monday at 7:00 PM. In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be sent to St. Charles Catholic Church, 545 Randolph Ave, Cape Charles, VA 23310.
Online condolences may be sent to the family at www.doughtyfuneralhome.com Arrangements made by Doughty Funeral Home, Exmore.
- Last Edited: 15 May 2016