b. 1862, d. 9 February 1898
- Father: Albert Derlick b. 22 April 1821, d. 31 July 1912
- Mother: Catharina Dexheimer b. 6 October 1830, d. 12 January 1889
- Otto Derlick was born in 1862 in New York.
- His name was recorded as Adolph in the 1880 census.
- Albert Derlick and Catharina Dexheimer, appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1870 in Manhattan, New York, at 102 West Houston Street enumerated next to Kate's brother Louis Dexheimer.. Other members of the household included Otto Derlick, Albert Derlick and Emil Derlick.
- Albert Derlick and Catharina Dexheimer appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1880 in Manhattan, New York, at 102 West Houston Street and one roomer.. Other members of the household included Otto Derlick, Albert Derlick and Emil Derlick.
- He was working with artificial flowers, according to the 1880 census.
- He married Irene A. Martin, daughter of Michael Martin and Elizabeth (?), on 18 June 1885 in Manhattan, New York.
- He died on 9 February 1898 at Saratoga County, New York.
- Irene A. Martin became a widow at his death.
- He was interred at Greenridge Cemetery, Saratoga Springs, Saratoga County, New York.
- The following appeared on 10 February 1898 in The New York Times: Otto Derlick, a musician of this city died suddenly of pneumonia at Saratoga yesterday.
- Last Edited: 7 Jan 2013
Family: Irene A. Martin b. April 1866, d. 1940
- Albert Derlick b. 14 December 1885, d. 6 September 1886
- Otto Derlick b. 16 November 1886, d. 20 November 1943
- Irene Agatha Derlick+ b. 24 June 1891, d. 1959
- Edna Derlick b. circa 6 January 1893, d. 17 July 1893
- Isabella Derlick b. circa 22 February 1894, d. 6 July 1894
- Nelson Edward Derlick+ b. 7 December 1895, d. September 1992