b. 18 November 1804, d. after 4 April 1861
- Father: Jacob Schwab b. 24 February 1773, d. 26 February 1844
- Mother: Catharina Barbara Pfeiffer b. circa 1775?, d. before 24 February 1844
- Johann Schwab was baptized/christened on 18 November 1804 in Schwetzingen, Baden, in der katholischen Kirche, sponsored by Johann Schwab, citizen and carpenter at Schwetzingen.
- He was born on 18 November 1804 in Schwetzingen, Baden, nach katholischer Kirche Bücher von Schwetzingen.
- He was a Trainee to the Law. in 1828.
- He was Assessor with the Grand-Duchy of Baden. in 1836 in Weinheim, Baden.
- He married Anna Catharina Margaretha Carolina Schwalbach, daughter of Balthasar Schwalbach and Margaretha Hofmann, on 14 August 1839 in Mannheim, Baden, in der katholischen Kirche, witnessed by Heinrich Wengler, lawyer with the supreme court ("Obergerichtsadvokat") and Dr. Carl Friedrich Tensinger, general practitioner ("Praktischer Artz"), both of Mannheim.
- He was Secretary to the State/Government. in 1840 in Freiburg, Baden.
- He was Secretary to the State/Government. in 1842 in Rastatt, Rheinpfalz, Baden.
- He was a Bailiff. in 1843 in Bretten, Rheinpfalz, Baden.
- He was a Judge (Großherzoglich Badischer Oberamtsrichter).
- Johann Schwab died after 4 April 1861 at a place unknown, date unknown.
- Last Edited: 1 Jun 2012