Ruth Anne Reimer
b. 5 January 1921, d. 10 September 2003
- Father: George Raymond Reimer b. 5 March 1891, d. January 1970
- Mother: Myrtle M. Morgan b. 24 April 1895, d. February 1974
- Ruth Anne Reimer was born on 5 January 1921 in Trevose, Bucks County, Pennsylvania.
- George Raymond Reimer and Myrtle M. Morgan appeared in the US federal census of 1 April 1930 in Union, Union County, New Jersey. Other members of the household included Ruth Anne Reimer, Jeanne Reimer.
- She married Eugene Gardner Geiser, son of Albert Eugene Geiser and Katharine Gardner, in November 1956 in New Jersey.
- Ruth Anne Reimer became a widow at the 23 March 1998 death of her husband Eugene Gardner Geiser.
- Ruth Anne Reimer died on 10 September 2003 at age 82 in Canton, St. Lawrence County, New York.
- The following appeared on 11 September 2003 in the Watertown Daily Times: (Potsdam) Ruth Anne Geiser, 82, Potsdam, died Wednesday at Spicer Adult Care Home, Canton, where she had been a patient since April 25, 1998. Arrangements with Garner Funeral Home are incomplete.
- The following appeared on 24 September 2003 in the Watertown Daily Times: A memorial service for Ruth Anne Geiser, 82, formerly of Berkley Drive, will be at 12:30 p.m. Saturday at American Baptist Meeting House with the Rev. Joanne Ramsey officiating.
Mrs. Geiser died Sept. 10 at Spicer Adult Care Home, Canton, where she had been a patient since April 25, 1998.
Calling hours will be from at 11 a.m. until the funeral at the church. Arrangements are with Garner Funeral Home.
She was a civilian draft person at Fort Monmouth, N.J., during World War II and worked at Potsdam Public Museum.
Born Jan. 5, 1921, in Trevose, Pa., daughter of George and Myrtle Scheck Reimer, she attended Union (N.J.) High School and Rutgers University art school, New Brunswick, N.J. She married Eugene G. Geiser in November 1956 in Union, N.J. He died in March 23, 1998.
She and her husband were residents of East Orange, N.J., until 1963, when they moved to Drexel Hill, Pa. They moved in 1973 to Potsdam, where Mr. Geiser was on the faculty of Clarkson College of Technology, now Clarkson University.
Surviving is a son, Albert, Wilmington, Del.
A sister, Jeane Mancusi-Ungaro, died before her.
- Last Edited: 18 Oct 2014