Evejean M. Frank
b. 29 December 1929, d. 4 July 1998
- Father: George John Frank b. 21 October 1886, d. circa 13 May 1971
- Mother: Rose Emigh b. March 1890, d. circa 1 September 1972
- Evejean M. Frank was born on 29 December 1929 in North Dakota.
- George John Frank and Rose Emigh appeared in the US federal census of 1 April 1930 in Cando, Towner County, North Dakota. Other members of the household included Evejean M. Frank, John Vincent Frank, Lucille Margaret Frank, Philippina Frank, George Joseph Frank, Lawrence Milo Frank and Evelyn Ethel Frank.
- She married Alvin Blakley.
- She was known as Blakley.
- Evejean M. Frank became a widow at the 31 March 1987 death of her husband Alvin Blakley.
- She officially witnessed the death of Lucille Margaret Frank on 4 January 1997 at Towner County Medical Centery in Cando, Towner County, North Dakota.
- The SSDI lists Monahans, Ward County, Texas, as the last residence of record of Evejean M. Frank.
- Evejean M. Frank died on 4 July 1998 at age 68 in Midland County, Texas.
- She was interred at Monahans Memorial Cemetery, Monahans, Ward County, Texas.
- The following appeared in a local newspaper: John V. Frank, 96, of Mandan, ND, formerly of the Cando, ND area, died June 4, 2009 at the MedCenter One Care Center in Mandan.
Funeral Services for John will be held on Wednesday, June 10, 2009 at 2 p.m. at Gilbertson Funeral Home, Devils Lake, ND with the Rev. Rafe Allison officiating. Burial will be at the Devils Lake Cemetery. Visitation will be held at the Gilbertson Funeral Home on Tuesday from 1:00 p.m. until 4:00 p.m. and on Wednesday from 9:00 a.m. until time of service.
Serving as Casket Bearers for John will be LaDel Wilson, Kevin Wilson, Jamie Wilson, Trevor Wilson, Brady Wilson and Kolten Wilson. Music will be provided by Russell and Lynda Pearson.
John was born Feb. 7, 1913, the son of George and Rose (Emigh) Frank in Fargo, ND. He was raised and educated in the Cando ND area.
In 1938, he served time in the CCC (Civilian Conservation Corps) then returned home and helped his parents with the family farm, taking care of his parents in their later years. When John's nieces and nephews visited they would follow John around the farm. He was always very patient with them and they have many fond memories of those times.
On June 9, 1978, John married Violet Trottier. They made their home in Cando until moving to Devils Lake. After Violet's death in Jan 2001, John moved to the Odd Fellows Apartments to be closer to his sister Philippina Norman. In 2004, they both moved to Mandan to be closer to family. John made his home at Liberty Heights until June of 2008 when he moved to MedCenter One Care Center because of ill health.
John will be missed by his loving family. His sister, Philippina Norman of Mandan, ND; Several step children and step grandchildren; His niece, Deanna Wilson and her husband and family who helped take care of him the past 5 years; Many nieces, nephews, great nieces and great nephews.
John was preceded in death by his wife, his parents, 3 sisters; Lucille Frank, Evelyn Norman, Evejean Blakley and 2 brothers, George and Lawrence Frank.
- Last Edited: 26 Nov 2016
- Charts: Descendants of DEXHEIMER Philipp Peter & Maria Agnesa Wagner / Anna Christina Baltz , Descendants of KÄMERER Laurentius & Catharina Schömbs